Today, we are taking a look back at A Different Kind of Courage, which was written two years ago for part of NaNo.
Top five posts:
Top Five Quotes:
1. “There is a light that can only be found on the other side of darkness, there is a peace that can only be found on the other side of struggle, there is a faith that can only be found on the other side of doubt, and there is a healing that can only be found on the other side of pain.”
2. “It is hard for people to understand helping someone if you having nothing to gain.”
3. “No one understood the value of something that was measured with a different standard than they themselves measured by. Matthew was thought to be worthless because he did not communicate how everyone did. My father thought me worthless because I did not have the same business sense that he and my brother were born with.”
4. “Why were people always asking me about things in my past, the things I wanted to keep hidden? But then, why did my life have to be full of details I didn’t want to share with others?”
5. “Perhaps you should not think too hard on the political struggles. I think it is better if you find your freedom in Christ. He, unlike any man in this world, does not have expectations for you that you cannot meet. You are one of His children, and there is nothing that you can do to earn His favor, because you already have it. Find that truth, walk in the light of it, and you will be free indeed.”