My 10 Favorite Books of 20111:54 PM
10. This was my first time to read Emma. It was a Jane Austen book, and of course it was wonderful!
9. After reading another series by the same author (see further up the list) I read this one. Wow. It was so different, yet had the same, wonderful morals and godly characters that I loved about the other series. I think Linda Chaikin is my #1 favorite author for the year.
8. I usually don't like romance unless it is in an adventurous setting, However, Martha Rogers did such a wonderful story of love, redemption, and godly character that this book made my top 10 of 2011.
7. A Novel Idea is a wonderful book for christian writers. Even though I haven't read all the way through the book yet, I am enjoying having it around.
6. For my birthday my siblings gave me Decision Points. It was so fun to read. I never agreed with all his decisions (many/most but not all), however, I came away from this book admiring him even more.
5. My fifth favorite book of the year is a book my dear friend Jessica wrote, but is still working on. I know my readers will love Thomas and Erik and the rest when their story becomes available
4. For my birthday my mom bought me Lady Carliss. I love all the Chuck Black books, but this one has to be one of my favorites! Lady Carliss and I are so much alike.
3. I read this series early this year and I knew that I had found a new author. Her characters were wonderful, godly, and I love her style of writing. The Heart of India series is a wonderful read!
2. My second favorite book this year is a book that is not available to the public yet. Thank you Rachelle for sharing your story with me.. I can't wait for the rest of the world to meet Elizabeth.
1. My favorite book/series of 2011 was, hands down the Charity's Diary series (read my reviews here)