I was tagged by Lulu
1. High heels or boots? What kind of a question is that? I live in Texas, therefore you wear, you guessed it, boots. Besides, I hate high heels.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Prince Caspian. Fun Fact; I have only seen three movies on the big screen in my entire life. Prince Caspian, The Santa Clause 3, and The Nativity
4. What is your name? Sarah
5. What is your favorite TV show? "Doc" and "Sue Thomas". Is that cheating since they aren’t on anymore and I never saw them when they were on TV?
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs, fruit, bagel whatever I can find.
7. What is your middle name? Michele
8. What food do you dislike? Peas
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Pendragon soundtrack
10. What characteristic do you despise? Pride, I struggle with it, and I have been on the receiving end of it far too often.
11. Favorite Clothing? My jean skirt. Everything goes with jean.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? England
13. Are you an organized person? Yes I’m organized, but I am not very clean. Not sure how those two work together, but they do.
14. Where would you retire to? Texas.
15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 8th, my mom threw me a big tea party.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Post it to my blog and then look at some other blogs
17. What is your Birthstone? Diamond, I think
18. Person you expect to publish this first? ????
19. When is your birthday? June 30th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, but I can adapt if I have to.
21. What is your shoe size? Big, between 10 and 11 wide. You can stop laughing and help me find some pretty Easter shoes that don’t have heals :)
22. Do you own any animals? Not as may we used too
23. Any news you'd like to share? Uh… we need submissions for MOHL. Is that news?
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Nurse because a saw the need. Instead I decided to write and send my brother to be the nurse. :)
25. What is your favorite flower? Carnation, they smell so good.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 28th
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I never have liked these kinds of questions. Blue, I guess
28. How is the weather right now? Perfect
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My brother. I'm not much of a phone person, so I mostly talk only to family.
30. Favorite drink? Iced tea
31. Favorite restaurant? Chile’s
32. Hair color? Brown with natural red highlights.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Doll House
34. Summer or winter? Summer!
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!
36. Coffee or tea? Tea, hot or iced
37. Wish you were still young? I think I am still young; but wouldn’t want too go back I have come to far in my walk with God.
38. Do you want your friends to publish this? Yes
39. When was the last time you cried? I don’t cry much, it isn’t how I deal with most things. I can’t remember when exactly I cried last.
40. What is under your bed? Home canned food, paper and a few other little things
41 . What did you do last night? Played on my computer. It was the first time in about a week I had done it and a spent a lot of time on there, probably too much.
42. What are you afraid of? Drowning
43. Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood. When I’m working hard, I hate having sweets. I think I will go the salty
44. Best quality you have? Leadership, I think. Ask my sister Rose, she would be a better person to ask.
45. How many years at your current job? I am a Freelance Writer. Ah, I love it. I have been one for about 5 years.
46. Favorite day of the week? Monday, Friday
48. What four people will you tag? Jessica, Rachel, Julia, Melinda, Elizabeth, and Amber. Wait that is 5….6… oh well, math was never my strong suit :)