Writing Saturday; Things to Look for When Editing7:53 AM
1. Spelling and Grammar Errors.
2. Inconsistencies in your plot.
3. Showing how your character changes.
4. Making sure your descriptions aren’t too long, or too short.
5. Keeping your chapters pretty much the same length.
6. Useless and unneeded information.
7. Too little information that might leave you readers confused.
8. Too many people to keep up with and remember.
9. Make sure in hard books that there is comic relief.
10. Don’t let Facebook, Blogger, or other web pages get between you and editing, (Yes, I found this out from experience).