Dealing with Anxiety3:32 PM
1. Talk with someone you trust, someone who will just listen and not scold. Often fears will lessen when we speak them aloud, no matter how silly they are. And people who will listen and comfort you are the best to tell them too
2. Avoid food that might agitate you (i.e. caffeine, sugar, ect.)
3. Spend sometime out doors and as close to nature as you can get. You will be amazed at how much this helps.
4. Spend time being goofy with friends or family.
5. Avoid emotional/exciting books, music and movies. They can agitate you further.
6. Read your Bible.
7. Pray, even though it isn't a cure, it does help.
8. Drink calming tea before bed.
9. Read a calming book or listen to calming music.
10. Remind yourself that God has everything handled and loves you dearly