An Award10:14 AM
1. Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.
2. Give the award to 5 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them they have been awarded.
3. Answer the 10 random questions.
4. Have Fun!
Haley’s blog is so much fun. She has very interesting, funny and sometimes thought provoking posts.
Elizabeth J’s blog has been a huge blessing in my life. I enjoy not only reading her blog posts but also working with her on MOHL.
Now for the people I would like to award.
The first on my list is Rachel and Jessica over at the Young Homemakers blog. Both Rachel and Jessica have become good friends to me. They were the first two that regularly commented on my blog. It was with Jessica that I first tossed around the idea of a group blog that ended up becoming Meditations of His Love.
Arianna’s blog is another blog that has been a blessing to me. Her posts make you laugh, cry, and point you to the Father. I have had the privilege of getting to know the girl behind the blog as well and that has been a huge blessing.
Chelsea’s blog is a great one for aspiring authors. She is a very gifted girl and she shares a lot of great thoughts.
Julia’s is the next person on my list. I must confess Julia that when you first joined MOHL I wasn’t sure about you. However, as I got to know you more, I found the reasons behind some of the things you said and did. Now I feel like you are a good friend and I am so thankful that God brought you into my life
Virtuous Girlhood is last blog I am going to award (it was really hard to just choose five). I am awarding her for her wonderful quotes and thought provoking articles and for the encouraging comments she leaves
1. Have you ever ridden an elephant? No, but that might be fun.
2. Have you ever eaten squid? No and the thought doesn’t appeal to me either.
3. What is something crazy you have done with your best friend? My best friend is my sister Rose so we have had a lot of time to do crazy things. Because of that and the fact that everyone in my family is crazy (you laugh, but you would agree if you saw us in action) it is hard to pick one thing.
4. Have you ever held an alligator? Why would anyone in their right mind do that?
5. Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? No, I am too busy killing them so they won’t get the chickens.
6. What is your first and foremost dream in life? To love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, and mind and to show his love to the world.
7. What is your dream vacation? To go to Washington D.C. with my family
8. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? Bedtime Stories
9. What is your favorite song? I Will Lift My Eyes
10. If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? I would wake up the sleeping church and get them to live their faith and start loving people like Christ commanded.