It's given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. (Did that)
2. Reveal your Top Five Picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (that is the best part)
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. (Did that!)
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too! (of course they will!)
Now for my
Top Five Picks
1. In the Bookcase by Tessa
I love this blog that helps me share and find book reviews, interviews, and other fun book related material
After reading her book The Pirate Daughter's Promise, I started following Molly's blog. I love her how-to posts and writer updates.
3. Radiant Purity and True Beauty by Melinda.
I love the encouraging, and thought provoking posts. I also treasure the friendship of the blogger herself.
4. Big House in the Little Woods by Bailey
I don't read this blog as often as I would like. However, every time I read I am blessed.
5. Hope Scribbles by Elisabeth
Elisabeth wrote my favorite book series of 2011 and I love reading her blog. It is always so refreshing and fun!
I'm giving this award to...
This award goes to...
This goes to...
This one goes to...
All my readers!
Let's see. Seven random things about me:
1. I get a lot of laughs out of people's inconsistencies.
2. I have a strong opinion on just about every political issue.
3. I love to garden.
4. I don't care for sports.
5. I love Tex-Mex so much, I could eat it every day.
6. I met many of my friends though blogging.
7. I take a walk in the woods almost every day