Black Friday Sale7:48 AM
Like most other bookworms, great books make their way onto my "things I'm thankful for" list every year. It's hard to choose favorites, but I went ahead and picked five books I read in 2016 and am thankful for.
- <Flight School>, by <Jason McIntiregt;: <This book both inspired and challenged me
- <Me, Myself and Bob>, by <Phil Vischer>: <This is such a powerful book about dreaming big and following God>
- <Let Me Be a Woman>, by <Elisabeth Elliot>: <This book really encouraged me in my study on Biblical womanhood>
- < Sufficient Grace>, by <Jessica Greyson>: <iThis story is amazing and it touched my heart>
- With Every Letter>, by <Sarah Sundin>: <I was going through a hard time and this book encouraged me>
Speaking of more reading, here's one more thing to be grateful for. Books on sale! In honor of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, a group of independent Christian authors banded together to offer over seventy discounted books on Nov 25-28. There's literally something for everyone. Every single book listed on Indie Christian Books is on sale in one or more ways. Find discounted paperbacks, dozens of books offered with free shipping, $0.99 ebooks, package deals and more. Even if you have a budget of $0, new reading material awaits you. Don't know what to pick? The fearless Indie Christian Books team created a quiz that will generate a book list perfect for you! Check it out!
What awesome reads of 2016 are you grateful for? What books are you looking forward to reading in 2017?