Everyday Life: My unintended blogging vacation2:51 PM
Hi, let me introduce myself. I am Sarah Holman, you know, the girl that was posting here a month ago? Yes, it is me, and I am back.
I have truly missed blogging here, and have set out on many occasions to do so. However, daily life has been busy, full, and challenging. I haven't spent much time online or writing for that matter.
Some of the good things that have been going on:
- After disappearing for two days, our dog came home.
- I have a new part time job taking care of an elderly lady.
- My latest book A Different Kind of Courage is a huge hit with my editing team.
- I am getting to format a kindle edition of a friend's book.
- My dad is struggling with a yet unnamed brain issue. It keeps getting worse, but we have no answers.
- My energy level is still low, but I am learning to trust God for the strength to do what I need to, and let go of the rest.
- I am busy trying to prioritize the projects I have taken on and letting go of some. It has been a real challenge to know what I should cut out and what I should keep.
Other posts you might enjoy:
Everyday Life: The Ups and Downs and Blogger
Thought of the Day: He is Strength
Adventure Between the Pages: You'll Get Through This by Max Lucado